How do I make a project with bs::f in Code::Blocks?

Hello,

I messed around with this framework quite a bit a while ago, but I could only get it to work in Visual Studio. I tried working with it for a while, and really liked the framework itself, but I strongly dislike working in Visual Studio, and can’t get Cmake to make a project running in Code::Blocks. I’m very confused as to how I am supposed to do this, as I’ve followed all the instructions in the user guide for setting up a project, but get the error “CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to “MinGW Makefiles”. CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool” when using the “CodeBlocks” generator.

How do I fix this?

Edit: I reloaded my Cmake GUI after a few changes, and now I have no red errors in it, but it doesn’t generate a project. I’m confused on what I should do now.

Edit 2: I got it to work, and I figured everything out. I spent a long time working on it before making this post, so please don’t think that I just put this request up with no regard for the time of everyone else.